Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lights Out



When I was twenty years old I found myself in what seemed to be a dream situation. I was living with two eighteen year old girls. Let the record show that these girls were easily a 6.5 and an 8.1 on a scale of 1-10 or what we’ll refer to as the “Do-Her Decimal System” or “DHDS Scale”(Yay of objectification of women!) These two girls were not only living with me, we all three shared a bed. How this situation came about is a whole other story for a different time, but before you get your hopes up, I never swung a three-way like you would imagine. Never even came close. Things happened with one down the line, but nothing during this opportune time of bed sharing and promiscuity for all. This supposed blessing became a curse, because while snuggling up half naked with two girls each night sounds awesome, the lack of action becomes frustrating. An even bigger problem is the repellant effect your bed-mates have on other girls. The reason for that should be obvious. Then entered: Stalker. Stalker came into my life during the Myspace era, that magical time when people you didn’t know would randomly ask to be your friend because they dig the music you have on your page.   To cut a long story short, Stalker friend requested me from out of nowhere. She ranked a solid 8.5 on the DHDS and was completely into me, and seemingly had no issue with my living arrangement.  We started running into each other everywhere, which led to me jokingly referring to her as a stalker, a joke which would later become more truthful than I imagined.

After a couple weeks of talking online and hanging out after our “random” encounters Stalker and I had began to intentionally hang out and had at this point started having sex on a regular basis. So one day we decided that I would call in from work and we would take advantage of the empty house while my bed-mates were at school during the day. Yes they were both still in high school at the time. The problem was that the girls also played hooky. So with our plans having gone out the window I pretended to go to work and I met up with Stalker in the parking lot of the local theater to go see a movie. Surprised yet again, no movies started for another two hours. This is when we decided we would walk around the mall that was just opening and kill some time. Skip forward half an hour, we are upstairs in a popular department store when the storm raging outside causes a power outage. With no windows upstairs no light at all was making its way to us. I took this as a sign from the universe that I should be spontaneous. We were conveniently located in a section near the bedding area and I was well aware of this.

I grabbed Stalker’s waist and pulled her into me and locked lips. She pulled away only for a second to ask what I was doing. I didn’t answer, I just carried on. I slid my hand gently up her back, causing a tingle that made her back arch and I cupped the back of her neck in my hand. I stepped forward into her and pushed her back to the plexiglass wall that divided us from the electronics section. I pulled away slowly from the kiss and she gently bit my bottom lip, holding it for just a moment before letting me pull away. I released the back of her neck and took her hands above her head, pinning them to the wall. Stalker bit my ear and let out a small breathy chuckle. I released her hands and scooped her up, dropping her on the mattress next to us. I pushed my hand up her skirt and hooked her panties with a single finger to pull aside. Her hand slapped over my wrist urgently and held it a moment.
Stalker: Right here?!
Me: Why not? Nobody can see us.
Stalker: What about when the lights come on?
Me: Everyone went downstairs to get to the light. Nobody else is up here.


That’s when the flashlight lit up near the escalators. An employee called out for anyone who needed help finding their way down stairs. The flashlight swept back and forth as the man continued walking around; calling out for all shoppers to get downstairs where back-up lights had kicked on. The flashlight swept our direction; we panicked and rolled over to the ground between two mattresses.  She began to laugh and I put a finger over her mouth and shushed her, holding back laughs of my own. We laid there on the floor quietly as we watched the flashlight go right past us and return downstairs as well. We stood up and crept carefully to the nearest corner where we knew the bathrooms were and stepped inside for a bit more privacy. I took out my cell phone and shined the screen towards the counter to see where we were going.

Stalker: Where do you want me?
Me: On the counter.
Stalker: Like this?

She bent over the counter and wiggled her ass a bit playfully. Over the last couple of weeks I had realized that Stalker was the type that liked being told what to do and where to be. She was submissive, but liked to play it more seductively. I pressed against her for just a second so that she could feel through my jeans just how hard I was. I folded her skirt forward and slid her panties down to her knees and stopped wasting time. My phone light cut off and we were in pitch black darkness. I couldn’t see a thing, and without music or any other noise nearby, I could hear her every gasp for breathe. I felt as her hands spread out grasping around the counter until finally the light from my phone lit up. Stalker held my phone in her hand, flipped open as she brought open the camera.  The camera flashed and the phone dropped back down and cut off shortly after. When I told her I was getting close, she didn’t take any chances, and she pulled away. We didn’t have a condom with us, so this had been a risky escapade. A second went by in the total darkness and I could feel her moving, but I had no idea what she was trying to do. For all I knew she was getting dressed and thought I’d finish up on my own. Before I knew it her hands were roaming around my knees clumsily, then up my legs until she got where she aiming for and took me into her mouth. Just before she finished the job all the lights cut on in the bathroom. I smiled at her and nodded to keep going. I was too close to stop now. She finished what she started and with a smile she ensured no mess was left in the bathroom. She stuck her head out the door after getting her clothes and hair situated and made sure the coast was clear. We snuck out and continued shopping as though nothing happened.

Me: Did you…?
Stalker: No, but its ok, you can make it up to me later.
Me: Deal.
Stalker: Let’s see that picture I took.

I flipped through the phone to photos and took a peak. The picture was grainy and dark, and I appeared to be much taller and tanner because of the angle, but her face was perfectly in focus, biting her lip with her hair falling over one eye. Her cleavage aimed perfectly towards the mirror and the curve of her hip showing in the frame with my hand grasping it. It looked as though she not only posed for it, but had worked on camera angles in this situation before. That was my favorite picture for a while. I often thought of posting it on Myspace, but I had just a tiny bit more class than that. I miss that old photo library from that phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment