Sunday, January 20, 2013

Going Down



Sometime last year a friend from mine was held overnight at the hospital for monitoring (no worries she was just fine) and I went to visit her. She will hence forth be known as Bright Eyes. Bright eyes’ friends and family all live out of town and I was one of few people who could actually come keep her company. This story isn’t going where you think it is. I didn’t have sex with a girl in an adjustable hospital bed and get kinky with a stethoscope or defibrillator. This story is about a mutual friend of ours, we’ll call this one Rocker. Rocker is about 5’6 with dark hair often streaked with wild colors, a thin frame, and a fair amount of tattoos.  After a little over an hour of visiting Bright Eyes we were surprised when Rocker came to visit as well. The three of us talked and were allowed to walk around the hospital until nurses came and insisted that we allow Bright Eyes to get some rest. As we left I asked Rocker if she’d like to grab a bite at the hospital cafeteria. Rocker and I already had a sexual history so it didn’t take long before we found ourselves flirting and prolonging our exit. Finally she took the initiative before I did.

Rocker: How about we get out of here and find a place we can be alone for a bit?
Me: My place is no good right now, but I’m sure we can find somewhere.
Rocker: I don’t have long; your car is perfectly fine with me.
Me: Let’s go then.

I’m not one to make awkward small talk while waiting to have sex. Rocker isn’t either, though she does tend to start talking really dirty in anticipation. She was quiet this time, walking excitedly down the hospital hallways on our way to the parking garage. We got to the elevator on the first floor and as soon as the doors closed Rocker smiled a devilish smile.

Rocker: I’ve always wanted to have sex in an elevator
Me: The movies exaggerate how much time you get before the doors open. It’s really like 15 seconds.
 Rocker: Well that’s no good. It’s a shame though, sounded like a fun idea.

 Not to let the opportunity pass me by, I pressed the button to the top floor, well beyond the 2nd floor we had both parked on. The elevator still stopped on the 2nd floor, and a young woman stepped in. We stood quietly, pawing at each other behind the woman’s back until she stepped off on the next floor. We took the elevator up all the way to the top, waited on the doors to close, and it was on. She smiled and turned around, bending over in the corner and grabbing a hand rail in each hand. No kissing, no foreplay, straight to business. This wasn’t out of the ordinary for Rocker, she often liked to bypass kissing or any sort of teasing before hand with the exception of a little dirty talk. She was as big of a fan of giving as she was receiving when it came to oral, but even that was too much foreplay for her right now. Needless to say I knew before we got to the elevator what to expect out of her. I reached around and unbuttoned her jeans, tugged the zipper down and peeled them down along with her dark red thong just passed her ass and above her knees. I undid my jeans and opened them just enough to let my dick out of them.  I took my hand and cupped it between her legs, rubbing her with my two middle fingers. Apparently foreplay really wasn’t needed, she was dripping wet already.

Rocker: Time is ticking, what are you waiting for?

I laughed and instead of gently easing it into her, I pushed all the way in quickly and hard. I held there for a minute, as she winced and squeezed the hand rails. That’s when I really got started. I didn’t start slow and soft, I instantly started giving it to her as rough as I could, which was extra rough because I used the hand rails for added push.  This is what she was into: hard, fast, dirty sex. At the reckless pace I was fucking her I could feel myself occasionally begin to slip out, followed quickly by her pushing back towards me to keep that from happening. I reached forward and put a hand on the back of her neck and gripped firmly. She stifled a moan and I could feel her clinch against me. The elevator hadn’t moved since we got in. We never picked a floor, so it wasn’t going to move until someone on a lower level pressed a button or someone walked in on our floor. As she clenched, I squeezed harder on the back of her neck. Her moaning grew louder and I began to give it to her harder as I felt her pushing back even more. Just then the elevator started to move. We stopped for a second to realize what was happening. I pulled away from her and buttoned and zipped my jeans, standing faced towards her so that the soon to join passengers wouldn’t catch a glimpse of her buttoning back up, or of the obvious hard on I was still sporting. The elevator stopped on the second floor and we waited as an elderly couple stepped in. We sat in awkward silence as the elevator moved down to the first floor, with the suspicion that the old couple knew exactly what they had interrupted with their overly judgmental eyes. When the elevator stopped on the first floor Rocker pressed the 2nd floor button.

Rocker: Well that was fun.
Me: Was? Why are we getting off the elevator?

 I stepped forward and hugged her from behind; making sure that the bulge in my jeans was obvious to her. She turned and faced me.

Rocker:  Let’s go to your car, I’ll take care of that
Me: I have a better idea.

I took her back up to the top floor, and we crossed the parking garage and entered an old unused stairwell.  Nobody used the stairs here. The stairs were on the side opposite of the hospital, the furthest possible place from where anyone parks or walks. We stepped down, between the top two floors, away from either door and I pulled her pants down again. I could tell she felt less rushed now. She was waiting to see what I’d do next, not pulling at my pants and getting to the point like before. I knew what she was wanting.  I pulled her shirt up and groped her like a drunken high school senior, squeezing her boobs firmly and sucking her nipples lightly as my tongue swirled around them. I felt her body tilt back, her leg perching up on the hand rail, having slipped out of her jeans, and her hand stroking the back of my neck as she ran her fingers through my hair. I slid down, taking a knee and placing a hand half on her lower back and half on her ass. I had gone down on Rocker many times before, but I somehow found it weird that this was the first time I had ever done it while she was standing up. She seemed to enjoy it even more than usual this way. I hadn’t used my hands at all yet and she was already starting to quiver. I stayed with her as she leaned back, trying to keep balance. She fell back a little, her foot slipping off the rail and dropping as she stumbled back and caught herself on the wall. I grabbed her leg and lifted it over my shoulder, this time bringing my hand up to my chin to help as my tongue continued to dance around her clit. She cried out and dug her nails into my shoulder as she came. I didn’t let her catch her breath. I stood up bringing her leg with me. I was still incredibly hard and popped out of my jeans as fast as I could drop the zipper. Rocker let her shoulders slid down the wall a bit as I pushed inside of her and raised her knee almost into her shoulder. I grabbed the back of her head and wasted no time picking up to the same speed as before. She gasped for breath non-stop, making her moans choppy and excited. I waited until the last second to pull out, and she slid down the wall as I let her go, lifting her head up towards me. I couldn’t tell if she was just trying to catch her breath, or if she planned to catch more than that, but she got the latter. It didn’t take any help from her end before I exploded, filling her mouth and a small second spurt hitting her chin and lips. She swallowed, licked her lips, and swallowed again. Still breathing hard she pulled her jeans up to her ass and stayed sitting. I buttoned up and took a seat on the stairs, a bit breathless myself. We sat quietly for a minute before she stood up and fixed her clothes.

Rocker: That was fun.
Me: Not what I expected out of a hospital visit.
Rocker:  I make house calls too.
Me: That doesn’t make you sound like a doctor, it makes you sound like a call girl.
Rocker: So how much money do you owe me now?
Me: Not as much as you owe me.
Rocker: Keep dreaming Casanova. I’ve got to get going, I’m already running late.
Me: Hit it and quit it. I see how it is. I feel so used.
Rocker: Yeah, you look devastated.


No comments:

Post a Comment