Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More to come...



You may have noticed quite a few blog posts missing. I’m sorry to say that due to some technical difficulties a while back, several posts were inadvertently deleted and I have no back-ups to repost them. How that happened is a long boring story for another time, what is important is to mention that I am still here, this blog is not abandoned or shutting down. I will be rewriting the stories from my past that got lost yet again, at some point, peppering in untold stories along the way. Also, I am working on bringing in guest bloggers. I’ve made a friend or two in the blogging community, so of which are brilliant writers who I am sure have wonderful sex stories to share. Others work in adult entertainment fields and are itching to show off their writing talents and/or share a steamy story with their fans. As for posts you can expect from me, here are a few brief bits on what I have in the front of my mind to share:

Quick Delivery: A girl we’ll call Sunshine shares a few fantasies with me while texting, which I quickly help her act out.

Love in an Elevator: The title says it all. I did what has crossed all of our minds at one point or another, I had sex in a public elevator… At a hospital.

Lights Out: A storm knocked out power, and we kept entertained in the dark, but not at home.
The Screamer: It was a one night stand, or so I thought.

The Screamer Returns: Way different circumstances the second time.

A Good Fit: If every trip to the mall meant a fun time in the dressing room, us guys would go more often.

Just Bricks in the Wall: I did indeed manage to defile a piece of history. I had sex (briefly) against a piece of the Berlin wall.

That’s a few stories I’d like to share. There are of course more, and who knows when something new will happen to share. In the meantime, thanks for your patience and I’m looking forward to entertaining you all some more with my sexcapades and the wonderful guest bloggers we’ll soon have.

No comments:

Post a Comment