Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Massages and Misdemeanors


I apologize for my prolonged absence. Without filling you in on an excruciatingly long story, I can tell you simply that I had a small crisis that resulted in an injury and some setbacks. This has kept me busy preoccupied enough that blogging wasn’t an easy thing to do.  While I have not yet fully recovered, I am back and here to entertain you with the dirty little stories of my sexual conquests. So today I come back with a tale of a sexual adventure that wasn’t entirely within the realm of the law.

Three days before this particular night, I had just moved out of an apartment that my best friend Cane and I had been in slightly over a year. I was now living with my little brother who had just turned 18. The two of us were out running some errands when we ran into Peggy.  Peggy of course isn’t her real name, but we’ll call her that because she is married with children. Peggy has a farmer's daughter type of body, blonde hair and a freckled face. Though she is in her mid twenties she dresses in the same clothes you'd see teenage girls in the mall wearing. I met Peggy when she was dating Cane’s older brother when I was about 16. Her and I shared a lot of blatant flirtation over the years but never acted on it over the years as neither of us was ever available at the same time. She had recently moved north and with a few states and a wedding ring on her finger separating us, I wasn’t expecting to run into her ever so casually at the gas station. She ran up to me excitedly with a tackle of a hug. She quickly said three things that let me know where my night was heading.  Number one, her and her husband had separated, she flashed the bare hand where her ring should be. Two, She was back in town for the weekend for a family situation but was leaving again on Sunday. Three, She had no plans for the night. After Peggy gave me her new number she made her escape with her family in tow and made me promise to call her. My brother gave me a smirk of approval followed by some inappropriate comments on how good Peggy was looking. I didn’t have to say a word and he knew that he and I would not be hanging out later tonight.

I picked Peggy up that night with no idea of what we would go do. When I asked her what she had in mind her answer was simple: “Somewhere with beer and music”. So I took her to a small little bar we spent a lot of time in during our younger days. We drank, we listened to music, we shot pool, and we laughed. We made a bet on the pool game that the loser had to give the winner a massage. She cheated (openly) and declared herself the winner. Somewhere along the way we decided that our next destination would be to go swimming, the problem was we had no pool. I got the brilliant idea finally to go to grab a case of beer and head to my old apartment complex, where the pool was always open despite its multiple signs stating that it was locked promptly at 10pm every night. We walked into the gate at around 2am and not only was it unlocked, we weren’t alone. A young couple sat in their bathing suits poolside, flirting with the water almost as much as they flirted with one another. I gave them a nod, offered them a beer and made our quick peace with them. This is when we realized that we didn’t bring bathing suits of our own. It wasn’t a problem. Between the alcohol and darkness we had no inhabitations with stripping down. The couple in the pool was hardly aware of our presence with the amount of focus they had on each other. We dove in and quietly splashed around for a bit. Finally we settled down and found ourselves nose to nose, looking into each other’s eyes but not speaking. If it were a movie, this is where you’d expect the kiss; before I could act on it though she smiled and playfully fell back as though she were going to float away from me. I grabbed her legs and pulled her back to me, with a leg on each side of me. She wrapped her legs around me and I pulled her shoulders back up to me, nose to nose again and didn’t hesitate. The kiss was intense, and it only took a minute before we realized this was going to go further than we should be taking it in the pool, especially with an audience. I pried myself away from her for a moment, thinking of how far we had driven to get to the pool. Driving back to the house wasn’t an option without killing the mood. The car perhaps? No, I needed room to let out a few years of built up anticipation. Then it hit me, my old apartment. We were already there; we just needed to go inside. I still had a copy of the key, so as long as nobody had moved in yet, it was ours.

I grabbed a blanket and our towels from the trunk of my car and into the apartment we went. The electric worked, as did the water. I quietly closed and locked the door behind us and threw the blanket down on the floor. I looked back at Peggy standing dripping wet in her bra and a thong, both of which were white and all but transparent at this point. She unsnapped her bra and threw it down as she laid face down on the blanket as she reminded me that I owe her a massage. I kneeled down and strattled her legs, leaning forward to massage her shoulders, arms, neck, back, and kept moving down. As I brought my fingertips down her hips I hooked her thong as I moved down, pulling it off as I moved down her legs. I tossed it aside and started at her lower back and continued the massage. Peggy mumbled something and I leaned forward to hear her better, effectively pressing myself against her naked body in the process and asked what she said.  “Your boxers are cold” she said with a slight bit of alarm. I laugh, sit up, and strip my boxers off.

The massage never continued. We were naked, wet, & drunk and we didn’t waste any more time. We started off with her face down, just as she had been for the massage. I think the idea of me slipping into her from that position had been In her mind from the second I climbed on top of her for the massage. From there we rolled around in a naked tangled mess, getting lost in the blanket before shedding it completely and earning a bit of rub burn before experimenting a bit on the balcony out back. The balcony was a rush. I was no stranger to having sex outdoors, but never before had myself and a girl been outside completely naked and in the open. Even inside the sex seemed to feel a bit public because the apartment had no blinds or curtains of any kind. Being in an apartment with no furniture added its own level of fun. Throughout the night we made use of the kitchen counters, bathroom counters, glass stovetops, and washer and dryer. After a couple rounds of making sure we had sex in every room (closets included) we stopped and threw our clothes in the dryer, minus one of my socks that we used as a drain stop to fill up a warm bath. We huddled into the warm bath together, and passed out in the tub. I woke up periodically and turned on the hot water to keep us warm before passing back out. Finally we sobered up and pulled our waterlogged selves out of the tub. I turned on the shower to warm us back up and left Peggy to enjoy the water while I grabbed out clothes from the dryer. We got dressed and headed back to my place to sleep.

I woke up the next morning in every guy’s favorite way to wake up. Peggy was kind enough to wake me with a blowjob, which instantly assured me that there was no sober regret for our drunken actions the night before. She finished up just in time, because as soon as she finished and laid back down next to me my little brother walked in, completely oblivious that I even came home that night. I pulled the blankets over Peggy, who was still topless. My brother jumped at the site of us, and then smiled approvingly when he realized what was going on. I asked him what he needed and he simply grabbed a towel from my bathroom and walked back out. I tried talking Peggy into sticking around and staying in the bed with me all day, but she had packing to do and kids to go home to. I drove her home and she gave me a kiss goodbye, agreeing to visit me again next time she was in town. That was that. Except for the phone call I got from my old apartment later that day asking me to return any copies I had made of the keys. I can’t help but assume they heard about my unlawful use of the old place somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment